• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Gross-Matos with the quickness

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, t96 said:

How bout Hardy without the insane factor?

I didn't bring him up bc of that, too much baggage. But yeah, his physical profile is really close to Hardy. YGM is a typical Hurney DE prospect outside the first round, so I'm encouraged bc there have been some successes. BB is the big money sack guy anyway so if this guy can even be a solid, Olivier Vernon type I'd be thrilled

17 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I didn't bring him up bc of that, too much baggage. But yeah, his physical profile is really close to Hardy. YGM is a typical Hurney DE prospect outside the first round, so I'm encouraged bc there have been some successes. BB is the big money sack guy anyway so if this guy can even be a solid, Olivier Vernon type I'd be thrilled

The Hardy thing is just such a waste of talent man. He was so damn good in 2012/2013. He could do it all, rush the passer, defend against the run, drop back into coverage, etc. He gave our D so many amazing looks that other players could capitalize on too. Ever since he went haywire I’ve been desperately hoping to see another guy like him at that position here, but of course it hasn’t worked out. YGM is definitely like you said closer to Hardy than he is CJ and I have high hopes for him but it won’t be easy for him to get to that level. Very few have, across the entire league. But I agree even if he can become a guy like Vernon I’d be happy with that. Burns is pure pass rusher, which is great as seen by the impact guys like Von Miller have had, but still not quite what I’ve been wanting since we lost Hardy. 

2 hours ago, t96 said:

How bout Hardy without the insane factor?

That’s a really high standard as far as football play craziness aside but he’s play was all pro level we can’t expect all it any players to reach that level. Pro bowl is high standards but all pro whewwww

Archived