• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Video: Brown dominates Paradis

Jeremy Igo

This maybe a pre-season vet move(i hope), where they dont waste effort or go at 70%.

Still looks like Veta did to him, he looks weak. ALL over form legs, core, to shoulders. No excuse for this, Ive heard he does put in lift time tho. 

May need room on the Brown train for me...

6 minutes ago, onmyown said:

Looks like another exiting year for the oline. We sure do have high ambitions to be the first team in more than a decade to compete without addressing the oline. So exciting.

If he's as bad as he was last year we gotta just put him on the bench and play Larsen. Sucks to have that much salary riding the pine, but it sucks a lot worse to seeing your QB and/or high dollar RB get constantly smacked in the mouth right up the middle.

7 minutes ago, Leeroy Jenkins Ph.D. said:

Some of you see this play and you see Paradis struggling.  Some of you see a rookie DT showing man strength through the line.  

I am sure the truth lies somewhere in between.  However, your interpretation of this play probably says a lot about your expectations for the team this year. 

Or perhaps it says a lot about how terrible Paradis was last year. I expect Brown to be a beast, but Paradis made pretty much everyone he faced look like a beast last year.

Archived