• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I seen a ghost...

Jeremy Igo

43 minutes ago, Little Goody Two Shoes said:

Rhule said red equated to injured. I guess they didn't want to give them to Goodwill.

I saw a Panthers Long sleeve shirt at Goodwill once. It had RR written in permanent marker on the tag. It was a XXL. 

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I saw a Panthers Long sleeve shirt at Goodwill once. It had RR written in permanent marker on the tag. It was a XXL. 

I have a nylon grey warm up suit that was Trgovac's. Bought it when the Panthers had a "sidewalk" sale at the stadium after the 2003 Super Bowl. It has his name written on the tag. You probably passed on a genuine Ron Rivera shirt.

I think Rhule is a Star Trek fan regarding the red shirts.

3 hours ago, top dawg said:

I have a similar experience.  I feel like I have a coat that was his after he moved.  I got it from Goodwill as well.  The tag says XL, but there is no way that is a normal jacket.  I feel like that thing is 4x.  It was shortly after the yard sale.

Archived