• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My word

Jeremy Igo

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Really interested to see how he pans out and the Simmons fanboys should he happy. I feel like we got a beast of a DT on the 1st and were able to land a poor man's Isaiah Simmons later in Chinn.

I kind of have the same feeling about him as I did trai turner. Different position, but same.feeling of him being a stud pretty early.

I  liked him in college and wanted us to draft him. His athleticism is off the charts. I hope he becomes our own bigger version of Ed Reed. Imagine having a safety with speed, size, and athleticism. This is one of the first drafts in forever we valued the safety spot and got a stud draft pick. Davis was the last one I remember and he was drafted to hunt down Vick and eventually be a linebacker.

If he fails it won’t be for a lack of physical talent and athletic ability. If he has the mental game, heart and discipline to put it all together he could possibly be the best draft pick this year considering where he was taken.

If he pans out, he's the difference between us (eventually) having a very good defense and a potential all-time great. When we were back in the 2013-2015 days, a true stud safety would have put us in that next tier with the Seahawks.

Archived