• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater - Natural Leader

Jeremy Igo

5 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Isn't it a good thing in team sports to have a single unified message throughout the team and have everyone buy fully into it? 

Funny how Kyle Allen didn't become the next Joe Montana with the team and all you pocket-protector fetishists "buying fully into" him, no?

On 8/6/2020 at 4:40 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

I dunno, I think I'd rather hear it from the guys not afraid to speak their mind.

On 8/6/2020 at 4:43 PM, CRA said:

loose cannon/head case is less likely to trot out some company PR line though

Legit points. Maybe at this point Jackson is one of the more reliable voices on the team when you put it that way.

12 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Isn't it a good thing in team sports to have a single unified message throughout the team and have everyone buy fully into it? 

Some of the world's most successful companies embrace individuality. 

Outside of winning and hard work, what unified message is going to elevate the team through its individual players? 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Our cap is going to be tight next year. Corbs and Horn’s contract are coming due, plus do we let DJ walk? Vet edges are pretty pricey…
    • If it were possible to offload that salary, do not blink just do it.  That guy might be placed on suicide watch when he is cut and no one from the NFL calls. 
    • The fact that we have posters unironically talking about the playoff tells you all you need to know about the mood of this place under Andy's stewardship. And I don't disagree. The NFC South is definitely up for grabs. There are teams in this division that I worry about getting a head of steam, or they'll run away with it before we find our stride. But it seems like most are happy to stumble as soon as they look like they're about to build momentum (Carolina included). The truth is, I don't even really care about the playoffs this year. My expectations were so low for this season that I can't even pretend to be disappointed if we missed them. The important thing is, I woke up this morning, and I can't wait for Sunday. I'm excited to watch the Panthers play. I'm excited to root for our guys. I'm proud to rock my Panthers kit at the bar. I cheer - loudly even though I'm the only Panthers fan at the bar - when they do something right. I pound the table when the team makes a mistake or the other team scores. I'm not just shrugging my shoulders, rolling my eyes, chuckling ruefully, or not even noticing because I'm looking at my phone. I woke up this morning and I realized I care. That's the first time I've felt that way in over a season, maybe more. And I bet I'm not alone. That alone is reason for us to feel optimistic.