• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers players giving Teddy positive grades thus far.

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

https://apnews.com/2e78a2792a3dbe7523f04cd62e19290c?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP_NFL

I like the idea of quick play calls and executions. Hopefully the Rivera days of taking timeouts to avoid delay of games during the first drive are a thing of the past. 

AMEN!

2 hours ago, panfanman said:

Good to see the love coming Teddy's way from the teammates.  

And the part about moving quickly, I hope that means, the huddle and getting to the line after break the huddle.  Always aggravated me how Cam would lollygag in the huddle and getting to the line.

Me too at times.

Also, it was well know Cam had trouble getting plays called.  Olsen often had to help.

The delay of game penalties were frustrating.

14 minutes ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

Lol y’all are really hyping teddy two gloves.

dude is a mere stopgap just like he was in new york

Haven’t seen anyone ‘hype’ Teddy. They’re just rooting for him. This is a forum dedicated to Carolina Pabthers fans in case you didn’t know.

Maybe Teddy will become Drew Brees 2.0.  And I say this as a Cam stan.

None of us guys old enough to remember this team 14 years ago lost a wink of sleep when Brees signed with NO.  In fact, he was going to be the stopgap guy post Aaron Brooks.  I thought his arm was shot due to his awful shoulder injury (so did Nick Saban).

The chances of replicating that are very, very small, but why not?  That's what makes football fun.  Pairing him with Joe Brady could be like pairing Brees with Payton.

If he fails, hopefully we get a shot at a top QB.  At least it's not going to be the same old product we got with Rivera

Archived