• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some photos from training camp ramp up

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Basbear said:

Im embarrassed to say how much meaning it would be if Igo was able to photograph in his cargo shorts, fisherman vest, and sack of lens. Miss those write-ups the most, they kept me checking on the huddle. 

Me too my man. Me too

2 minutes ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

He’s really not that good. Very overrated on this board.

Nowhere in my post did I mean to imply that he’s a great player at this point. He’s a physical beast and has high potential. That’s why I said I hope he continues to improve and eventually earn a larger role. It may not happen but it would be huge for the team if it does. Think Frank Alexander’s flashes back in 2013 before he went dumb on us.

24 minutes ago, t96 said:

Nowhere in my post did I mean to imply that he’s a great player at this point. He’s a physical beast and has high potential. That’s why I said I hope he continues to improve and eventually earn a larger role. It may not happen but it would be huge for the team if it does. Think Frank Alexander’s flashes back in 2013 before he went dumb on us.

“Keeps taking steps forward” as if he hasn’t been a flash in the pan since that one game.

also highly doubt Brees Ryan or Brady even know who he is

59 minutes ago, t96 said:

"He's a beast"

1 hour ago, Tepper’s Used Car Lot said:

“Keeps taking steps forward” as if he hasn’t been a flash in the pan since that one game.

also highly doubt Brees Ryan or Brady even know who he is

He’s worked his way up from semi-pro British league football... You don’t think he’s taken any steps forward since then?

Archived