• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's ON!!!!!

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, bull123 said:

Just read that, any games cancelled cash defers to next yr...I think even if anyone opts out they get the stipid and contract goes to next year

if all that is correct, this is a good deal for the players

Not a good deal for players who would consider opting out. NFL put it on them to disappoint their teams and fans if they don't feel safe to play when the NFL decides its time.

4 hours ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

GIF: Reporter gives fan an 'Eye Five' in the build-up to the ...

everytime I see this I go down a rabbit hole in my brain of whether or not Rap meant to do this. I always come to the conclusion that guy must have been heckling him and he was pissed off. Look how hard he slaps at him versus his other ones. Plus the smirk at the end. He fuging knew. 

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just want enough games to get played that they use this season's results for next year's draft. Y'all excited now, but with no preseason and an all new staff and systems to implement, it's gonna be ugly early on.

I think we will see an offensive explosion.  It will be like 2011 when there were so many 400 yard passing game.  We do have an experienced offense, and I think they will keep the playbook simple.  And we do have some experienced players on offense.  Our odds aren't good, yet it could be a wildcard, anything goes kind of year.  

16 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I just want enough games to get played that they use this season's results for next year's draft. Y'all excited now, but with no preseason and an all new staff and systems to implement, it's gonna be ugly early on.

It’s been ugly for the last 3-4 years with an ‘old/experienced’ staff.

We’re prepared.

Archived