• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL and Players agree to start camp on time.

Jeremy Igo

Training Camp will start on time and be a slow easy startup. The first week will be mainly strength and conditioning. Up to14 padded practices will be allowed. 

In other words, don't be shocked if we witness some very very sloppy football early in the season. But poo, that's better than none at all. I'll gladly take it.

What an amazing year to tank. Panthers really lucked out.

21 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Training Camp will start on time and be a slow easy startup. The first week will be mainly strength and conditioning. Up to14 padded practices will be allowed. 

In other words, don't be shocked if we witness some very very sloppy football early in the season. But poo, that's better than none at all. I'll gladly take it.

What an amazing year to tank. Panthers really lucked out.

What if other teams tank much harder and better than us?

53 minutes ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

We have a great offense, i dont see us sucking that bad tbh. Everyone's defense will suck in what amounts to almost a lockout year. 

There is a lot of logical leaping to being a "great offense." We have more question marks than any team in the NFL, even on offense.

I remember being a paper Super Bowl team in a previous preseason too. 

Let's see what happens.

6 hours ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

We have a great offense, i dont see us sucking that bad tbh. Everyone's defense will suck in what amounts to almost a lockout year. 

On paper. But it will take time for it to gel. The offense may not show any spark until mid season or later.

New coaches, new schemes, new players.

It won't be pretty at first.

I don't want to tank or suck. You build a winning attitude & culture by trying to win. I would rather win 7 games and battle and be competitive all year than win 3 or 4 games and we just look bad. No one pick is gonna turn it all around. 

I look at this as a free practice year. Learn and get better with a lot of young guys but stay competitive and continue to grind. Then let's see where the chips fall. 

Archived