• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do the emojis mean?

Jeremy Igo

For me...

1. Milkshake - no clue, I just don't use it

2. Beer - excellent post, would buy beer

3. The D - nice sexual innuendo or boner inspiring post

4. Flames - spittin' fire. Excellent truth dropping post that's gonna rustle some feathers

5. Poo - usually some poor snowflake getting triggered by a post to the point they can no longer form a coherent sentence in rebuttal so they choose the most passive aggressive option available

6. Pie - standard good post

poo ='s i strongly agree

milkshake ='s i would like to pour a milkshake on your naked body

flame ='s maybe we could have some hot dogs together

beer ='s you're a sinner and i don't want to know you

pie ='s you sound like you ate a lot of pie growing up.  you must have a nice grandmother

the D ='s not as good as a C or a B or an A but in some states its passing

I broke this down a while back, but here you go for reference:

1. Milkshake - You're a white supremacist snowflake and I'd like to throw a milkshake full of concrete at you

2. Beer - Cheers

3. The D - Obviously, this one means someone's post aroused you

4. Flames - Straight fire. Burn that MFer down

5. Poo - I'm a conservative white supremacist snowflake and your post exposed that/made me look like the fool I am. I can only resort to slinging poo at you because I am basically a cave man.

6.  Pie - Good post. I agree.

1. Milkshake - Is patronizing/condescending. It means what you said is 'cute' but not smart or correct. You would use this on someone you think is an idiot.

2. Beer - This is similar to Pie in that you agree with them, but I see this as being used when someone is telling a hard truth or has an unpopular opinion that you agree with and want to show support. It has more of an undertone of camaraderie than Pie does.

3. The D - Lots of variety here. Could be used in a patronizing/condescending way if the person you use it on is just confidently spewing something dumb and is being aggressive about it. Could also be similar to the beer but the person receiving it has laid out a really epic or well written/researched post and you and you think they just dropped a bomb on the conversation but you're not very invested in its outcome and don't feel the connection that a Beer emoji would require. Could also just be generally used for fun.

4. Flames - Usually used when someone is talking poo and makes a sick burn. Could be used similar to the D but more on the supportive side and usually in this case the person using it has less investment in what's being said. Most likely to be used in a highlight video context or argument thread.

5. Poo - The most clear cut disagreement emoji. Has a wide range of level of disagreement. Use this when you really want to make sure other readers know that not everyone agrees with this opinion. Also can be used ironically for fun usually if the post its used on is trying to be funny/silly/dumb on purpose.

6.  Pie - Our standard like button. Not much else to it other than the board owner's history of liking pie and using it as a sub-theme on the board.

Archived