• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charlotte MLS to unveil team name and Crest tomorrow

Jeremy Igo

So many MLS teams already have blue color schemes, designing a jersey will be more tricky than it should be.  Montreal's team is blue and black stripped would have been perfect for Charlotte's team.  Checkerboard like the Croatian National team?

MLSisBACK_qualifications_8eDeFinales_sit

16329_Team-Profile_MANDUZIK.jpg?MOD=AJPE

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

So many MLS teams already have blue color schemes, designing a jersey will be more tricky than it should be.  Montreal's team is blue and black stripped would have been perfect for Charlotte's team.  Checkerboard like the Croatian National team?

MLSisBACK_qualifications_8eDeFinales_sit

16329_Team-Profile_MANDUZIK.jpg?MOD=AJPE

I wouldn't mind a similar style to the Croatian national side. But I'd rather it be blue and white with maybe some black accents than black and blue.

7 hours ago, ECUPantherFan said:

Except it isn’t “football” in the United States.  It is soccer.  I really hope people from places like Gastonia don’t start saying pitch, kit, match, pace, etc.  

You think people from Gastonia will go to the trouble to learn that? They've boycotted everything except Goya beans and red MAGA hats.

On 7/22/2020 at 10:19 AM, 4Corners said:

This is inappropriate and degrading to women. Come on man. 

Maybe we should ask the woman in the clip, who appears to be completely in control of the situation btw, if she feels degraded before we crusade on her behalf against a dude just trying to be funny on a msg board.

Settle down there skippy.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:23 AM, ECUPantherFan said:

Except it isn’t “football” in the United States.  It is soccer.  I really hope people from places like Gastonia don’t start saying pitch, kit, match, pace, etc.  

You’re implying folks like that are into learning new things. Seems improbable.

Archived