• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Chinn signs and is jacked.

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

Yeah, when it's funny.  I like a good joke, witty sarcasm, even a well placed pun.  Not all attempts at humor hit the mark.

I get that.  You just seemed oblivious to the notion.  It's the Hud man, gotta lower the bar a bit.  They are trying their best.

We have odd players we tend to invent legends of, like ol' Sunshine Bersin.

5 hours ago, Mistuh Jones said:

Maaaaaaan I feel good about the young (presumably) studs on this defense. If Troy Pride develops quickly... this D could surprise a lot in the league

I'd temper the expectations quite a bit because even if we hit on most of our picks, our quality depth is likely to be atrocious. 

I can accept seeing the young guys play well on a shitty defense, though. At least it will give a glimmer of hope for the future of this rebuild.

11 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Oh yeah, Woo hoo! :shades:  If I get a new jersey, this will be the one.

I have a general rule about players getting a second contract(after the rookie deal) before I buy a jersey. 

I don't want to end up with a closet filled with Kelvin Benjamin, Dwayne Jarrett, Daryl Worley, Kony Ealy, Jimmy Clausen, Everette Brown, etc jerseys. 

17 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

I have a general rule about players getting a second contract(after the rookie deal) before I buy a jersey. 

I don't want to end up with a closet filled with Kelvin Benjamin, Dwayne Jarrett, Daryl Worley, Kony Ealy, Jimmy Clausen, Everette Brown, etc jerseys. 

Bought Peppers and Cam jerseys while on rookie deals.  Also these are the only 2 jerseys I have

From the admittedly small amount of tape I've watched, his playstyle reminds me of a young (and very raw) Ronnie Lott. Not saying anything like he will be the next, but I'm optimistic that with time he can turn out well for the team. I've liked what I've seen so far.

Archived