• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeremy Chinn signs and is jacked.

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Really excited to see him as a safety. I know they will use him as a LB some but he is the kind of safety I have dreamed about having on the roster.

I hope he can play safety, but I honestly expect him to follow the TD/Shaq oath and end up as a LB. Guys that size who can play safety at the NFL level are very few and far between. Even Kam Chancellor who is one of the best jumbo safeties in modern time likely required an all-time great caliber centerfielder FS in Earl Thomas beside him to truly thrive, not to mention those CBs.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope he can play safety, but I honestly expect him to follow the TD/Shaq oath and end up as a LB. Guys that size who can play safety at the NFL level are very few and far between. Even Kam Chancellor who is one of the best jumbo safeties in modern time likely required an all-time great caliber centerfielder FS in Earl Thomas beside him to truly thrive, not to mention those CBs.

Robinson matches up well with him, just saying. Both have the speed and one has the size. His coverage skills looked promising but a little raw. I expect to see some LB plays but if he is predominately a LB that would be utterly disappointing. I see what you are saying about Chancellor but isn't that true for any Safety that isn't a freak like Thomas? Chinn would give us more support ability in the pass and run games than Reed and creates interesting match ups with his size.

I have no issues with him in the backfield right now, easy to say I know with no game experience. It's how bad our CBs look right now that concerns me. 

49 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Hopefully he can live up to the legacy Colin Jones left us.

Professor Colin Jones | The British Academy

That Colin Jones?

Colin Jones - 26 Artworks, Bio & Shows on Artsy

That Colin Jones?

Colin Jones | C-SPAN.org

Maybe that Colin Jones?

Colin Jones - Men's Tennis - Central College Athletics

No I am sure you mean that Colin Jones. 

Amazon.com: Vintage photo of Colin Jones.: Entertainment Collectibles

I would say that Colin Jones but he won stuff so I don't think you meant him.

Archived