• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey there! Just a quick note on moving forward on the season...

Jeremy Igo

HERE HERE!!

@Jeremy Igo could you also move the convid thread once TC starts. Its turned in a normal litterbox thread. Its pointless since the same groups attacking one another. Plus a few simply can not post anything unless Drump said something to trigger either side.  

thanks

14 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Sure looks like they are gonna try to make it happen...I still have my doubts

and I have very serious doubts about college

College is just too difficult, IMO. At best you might see specific conferences decide to play only conference games.

Since there is actual central leadership in the NFL, I think you will see the NFL season happen. 

9 hours ago, hepcat said:

when will the huddle issue a moratorium on talking about Cam in the main forum because he's not on the roster anymore? /r/panthers already did it.

Why would we do that? When have we ever had a moratorium on talking about past Panther players? 

11 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

College is just too difficult, IMO. At best you might see specific conferences decide to play only conference games.

Since there is actual central leadership in the NFL, I think you will see the NFL season happen. 

I think they will make a great effort to see it happen...hopefully things will work out.

Archived