• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My main man Gross-Matos signs

Jeremy Igo

Loved this pick. Then again, I've viewed plenty of Hurney's past second round bust picks favorably.

I just think this guy has ideal physical tools and is already NFL ready as a run stuffer which we desperately need. He has the tools to develop into a quality pass rusher, he just needs refinement there. With his physical tools, if he was an NFL ready pass rusher who needed work as a run stuffer he would've been a slam dunk as a 1st round pick. This worked in our favor since we need more immediate help on the run stuffing front anyway and can afford to have him develop his pass rushing skills.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I hope he has decent hands. I'd hate to watch balls bouncing off our Chinn on the gridiron.

IIRC, his ball skill drills at the combine were solid.  My only concern with him was his competition level in college and how that will affect transition to the NFL.  He's a smart guy has all the physical traits in the world.

Archived