• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Training Camp is ..... ON

Jeremy Igo

6 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

The lack of sports fuging sucks. 

Hopefully we get the Canes again soon. 

Less than 2 weeks if all goes according to plan. Seems like it’s on track but who the fug knows for sure until it actually happens, and even then something could theoretically derail it...

So, rookies report tomorrow? What can we expect to see new-wise without any reporters or people allowed? I'm assuming we'll get some team content. I'm just dying for something tomorrow and feel like I'll be disappointed.

19 minutes ago, Ship said:

So, rookies report tomorrow? What can we expect to see new-wise without any reporters or people allowed? I'm assuming we'll get some team content. I'm just dying for something tomorrow and feel like I'll be disappointed.

Panthers content be like....

This Is Fine GIF

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Not sure. Haven't heard either way

They may wait and have them report Thursday when the testing protocols are in place.

Any thoughts on whether camp will be at Wofford again next year? I think they had a 1 year extension before NFL ruled teams have to have camp at their home facilities. Wonder if that’ll roll over to next year or if Tepper can now abandon it if he picks somewhere else or the new facilities are ready by then (haven’t followed timeline on that, I can’t imagine they’d be ready)...

2 minutes ago, t96 said:

Any thoughts on whether camp will be at Wofford again next year? I think they had a 1 year extension before NFL ruled teams have to have camp at their home facilities. Wonder if that’ll roll over to next year or if Tepper can now abandon it if he picks somewhere else or the new facilities are ready by then (haven’t followed timeline on that, I can’t imagine they’d be ready)...

They are done with Wofford.

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

They are done with Wofford.

Is that unofficially official or just your reading of the situation? Wofford had its faults and surely the next permanent spot will be an improvement but I’ll definitely miss camp down there. It was a nice tradition, though understandably too linked to JR to go on much longer.

31 minutes ago, t96 said:

Is that unofficially official or just your reading of the situation? Wofford had its faults and surely the next permanent spot will be an improvement but I’ll definitely miss camp down there. It was a nice tradition, though understandably too linked to JR to go on much longer.

From everything I have heard they are done. 

1 hour ago, Jeremy Igo said:

From everything I have heard they are done. 

Thanks makes sense for them to move on now, especially since fans could be limited at camp again next year regardless of what happens with the virus.

Archived