• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok what the hell is happening with the Washington NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, bababoey said:

The average NFL ref, about 2 years ago made 160,000 a year.  Just from the NFL, not their other job.  They don't need to have another job.

Where did u get this info? NFL officials are “part time” employees and to my knowledge they must have supplemental income (I don’t know exact salary #) that would allow them to live comfortably without NFL job. My FIL is golf buddies with an NFL official. 

18 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Where did u get this info? NFL officials are “part time” employees and to my knowledge they must have supplemental income (I don’t know exact salary #) that would allow them to live comfortably without NFL job. My FIL is golf buddies with an NFL official. 

The average NFL referee salary was $173,000 in 2013, and it is set to rise to $201,000 by 2019. Note that the NFL season only lasts about half the year, and for most NFL referees, refereeing is not their only job.

That was from a "Money" article 2 years ago 

Something else would have to shake down for Snyder to take a huge hit from this. So they will fire these asshats and then hire new ones by the same guy that set up this nightmare in the first place. That's a huge disappointment, Snyder is smart enough to protect himself so far. Looks like he squeaks out the other side even though it was completely his people and culture. 

I guess the part owners can apply pressure to Snyder to sale if he can't/won't buy their stakes if they keep trying to sell. 

Archived