• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok what the hell is happening with the Washington NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

32 minutes ago, RumHam said:

It's Cancel Culture season, they will make Snyder well the team. Jerry Jones loving it and probably made it happen. Lebetard (libtard) reminded me this morning of the cheerleader scandal that was reported. Fed Ex was the one who stirred this up, but there executives went and tried to fug the cheerleaders who were mislead for a retreat. Fed Ex needs to suffer just as much as the Skins do for this.

lol yeah I'm sure if your boss told you to let some old rich guy push rope on you or you're fired and blacklisted from your industry you would just say fair is fair and go get another job. 

It takes a lot of work and dedication to be this stupid.  It must be labored at and carefully watched over like the finest Tennessee whiskey.

4 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

You might be right about the fans being happy.  But what I have read says that whatever might be coming is sickening.  Sickening to me would be a penn state situation.  I hope its not something like that.  

I hear ya, hopefully any vics will finally be able to tell their stories and the perps will be held fully accountable for their actions.

13 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Swinging Philly around by the face mask in front of a ref without it resulting in a flag against Denver was blatant.  Broncos spearing Cam repeatedly with their helmets was infuriating as well.

I thought it was flagged but he got him down at like the 5 yard line anyways so it was a meaningless 2.5 yard penalty. The biggest thing was it injured Philly who didn’t return that game and was easily our best WR in that game and those playoffs so far. Then the PoS Talib bragged about how smart it was after the game. Douchebag. and the NFL sucks

5 minutes ago, t96 said:

I thought it was flagged but he got him down at like the 5 yard line anyways so it was a meaningless 2.5 yard penalty. The biggest thing was it injured Philly who didn’t return that game and was easily our best WR in that game and those playoffs so far. Then the PoS Talib bragged about how smart it was after the game. Douchebag. and the NFL sucks

You may be right about that.  Only watched it the one time.  Talib should have been tossed from that game for a flagrant foul.

30 minutes ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Swinging Philly around by the face mask in front of a ref without it resulting in a flag against Denver was blatant.  Broncos spearing Cam repeatedly with their helmets was infuriating as well.

There was a penalty. Talib came out and said he did that because the ball was at the 3 yard line. The penalty cost them a yard so that’s why he did that. In college, Talib would have been tossed right there.

ETA: I should have checked the last page first. 

37 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

NFL referees are part time employees and it is a requirement that they have a very well paying jobs in addition to being an official. I don’t know the exact salary number but it’s why a lot of them are lawyers. The thinking for this is that hiring officials who are already financially secure and well off will discourage them from possibly taking bribes and helping shave points and throw games. 

yeah if i know one thing about the rich it's that they won't break laws to get even more money

8 minutes ago, GOOGLE JIM BOB COOTER said:

yeah if i know one thing about the rich it's that they won't break laws to get even more money

No argument here. Anybody who has watched the NFL the past decade knows how atrocious NFL officials are and We have all seen some calls that make us wonder. Officiating is terrible across the board in every sport. 

1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

Been watching the Post all day.  Nothing.  Those dropping hints about this seemed to think the story would come out today.

There's an owner's meeting tomorrow...maybe waiting until then to drop the bomb(s). ?

If Danny isn't there you know his goose is cooked.

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

NFL referees are part time employees and it is a requirement that they have a very well paying jobs in addition to being an official. I don’t know the exact salary number but it’s why a lot of them are lawyers. The thinking for this is that hiring officials who are already financially secure and well off will discourage them from possibly taking bribes and helping shave points and throw games. 

The average NFL ref, about 2 years ago made 160,000 a year.  Just from the NFL, not their other job.  They don't need to have another job.

Archived