• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok what the hell is happening with the Washington NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

18 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

You don’t become a millionaire let alone a billionaire by being nice and playing by the rules. 

Most billionaires are lying, cheating pieces of poo who have probably done more illegal things and fuged over more people then you or I could possibly imagine.

Just because you have a lot of money and donate to charities and things like that doesn’t make you a good person.

This is one of the most absurd posts I’ve ever seen on the Huddle. How many millionaires and billionaires do you know? 

At least one poster on Twitter (yeah, I know...) is saying Snyder may be involved in the Jeffrey Epstein pedophile case. If this is true (and who knows if it is) everyone involved is going to lose their career and probably their freedom. We'll see.

4 minutes ago, Greatman77 said:

At least one poster on Twitter (yeah, I know...) is saying Snyder may be involved in the Jeffrey Epstein pedophile case. If this is true (and who knows if it is) everyone involved is going to lose their career and probably their freedom. We'll see.

Epstein (and adjacently Ghislaine Maxwell) had his hooks in a shitload of the elite.  If we didn't live in the howling insanity of Crazy World this would be the scandal of our lives.

17 minutes ago, t96 said:

This is one of the most absurd posts I’ve ever seen on the Huddle. How many millionaires and billionaires do you know? 

You can use ones that are public knowledge as an example.

You can read about the stories of people like:

Zuckerberg and Facebook 

Bill Gates and Steve Jobs 

The current President Donald Trump

What about the CEO’s of major companies that have taken major government bailouts and laid off thousands of employees while still taking bonuses and company paid vacations.

I’m not even going to get into places like Africa and the Middle East and how people in those nations make their fortunes. 

Also white collar crimes are still crimes like offshore accounts to avoid taxes, insider trading, money laundering etc. 

26 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

Zuckerberg and Facebook 

What about the CEO’s of major companies that have taken major government bailouts and laid off thousands of employees while still taking bonuses and company paid vacations.

I’m not even going to get into places like Africa and the Middle East and how people in those nations make their fortunes. 

Also white collar crimes are still crimes like offshore accounts to avoid taxes, insider trading, money laundering etc. 

What did Bill Gates do?  Other than some wingnut conspiracy theories, I have seen anything indicating criminal behavior from him. 

Wealthy people get more attention than the rest of us, doesn't mean that they commit criminal acts at a greater rate than the average Joe.  Truth is probably that they commit crimes at about the same rate as other non wealthy people.  

1 minute ago, cardiackat88. said:

I don’t know the validity of it, but I saw a Facebook rumor where some rich guy copyrighted every single potential name Washington proposed as a possibility.

That’s real. I forgot his name, but he did it a long time ago because he wanted the team to change its name and he wanted to make sure certain options were available whenever it happened. He’s offered to hand over the rights for no money.

16 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

I don’t know the validity of it, but I saw a Facebook rumor where some rich guy copyrighted every single potential name Washington proposed as a possibility.

13 minutes ago, Tbe said:

That’s real. I forgot his name, but he did it a long time ago because he wanted the team to change its name and he wanted to make sure certain options were available whenever it happened. He’s offered to hand over the rights for no money.

Somebody claimed he leaked the name they want: Redhawks. Can't confirm though.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If even 10% of the rumors are true it's gonna be a whole lot worse than JR.  I don't see how Snyder can possibly hang onto the team, but now we know why he finally caved in the name thing.

Is it such a stretch that a owner who could have changed a racist name years ago instead fought tooth and nail not to is a horrible person and probably a racist himself? Not only that but he hires a head coach who is use to looking the other way when racist acts happen? I'm no BLM supporter but you can easily follow that trail of racism. 

1 hour ago, Eazy-E said:

Zuckerberg and Facebook 

So because a handful of public figures have had stories come out that may or may not be true which paint them in a bad light, everyone who is a millionaire is a scumbag? The large majority of millionaires and billionaires are completely unknown and you’d never know how much they’re worth and they earned their money with hard work and by starting businesses which have brought needed products/services to the world and employment opportunities, or doing a job of high value. Having earned a lot of money does not mean somebody is a scumbag like your post indicated.

Archived