• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok what the hell is happening with the Washington NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

27 minutes ago, Devil Doc said:

What if.. he was Hired.. to control, mitigate and be diplomatic in this scandal to help with relations and help soften the blow?

He's the head coach. He's there to lead the team to victories on the football field.

The team has an owner, a president, a director of operations, an HR director and a few other positions which are specifically filled with highly trained personnel to control, mitigate and be diplomatic. 

2 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

The dude with the trademarks is going on ABC news in an hour or so to reiterate he will hand over whatever trademark and asks for a charitable donation by the team. Maybe something related to #MeToo?

Sitting on trademarks is scummy, but I guess this is way out so he doesn't look like a total tool.

1 hour ago, Happy Panther said:

What's the reference to Rivera looking the other way on racism?

Speculation in my part but perhaps an angle that Ron was aware of JR's threats against those that protested and yet didn't take any discernible action.

Just now, Jesse said:

Sitting on trademarks is scummy, but I guess this is way out so he doesn't look like a total tool.

Dude has said from the beginning he wasn't going to fight it. But he did sell merchandise with the names in an effort to prove he was using the trademarks. Some article said he spent 20k on keeping the trademarks. But he is a 61 year old actuary who doesn't seem to care about the cash. 

55 minutes ago, Happy Panther said:

The dude with the trademarks is going on ABC news in an hour or so to reiterate he will hand over whatever trademark and asks for a charitable donation by the team. Maybe something related to #MeToo?

What a complete idiot. Dude lucks up and finds a gold mine and wants to give it away. He should get as much money as he can and lifetime season tickets. 

54 minutes ago, Jesse said:

American capitalism and its finest here, a chance to really shake down the man and the guy wants to piss it away. He should be given a thorough cognitive exam and put in the looney bin. 

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

What a complete idiot. Dude lucks up and finds a gold mine and wants to give it away. He should get as much money as he can and lifetime season tickets. 

Just now, 4Corners said:

American capitalism and its finest here, a chance to really shake down the man and the guy wants to piss it away. He should be given a thorough cognitive exam and put in the looney bin. 

Damn. Some people just aren't that worried. Plus when I'm 61 I doubt I want national PR issues.

6 hours ago, Happy Panther said:

What's the reference to Rivera looking the other way on racism?

the reference is that you can't tell what he is looking at ever.  it was a damn joke and it was funny.and nobody got it.  and it was hilarious - except for the making fun of someone with a lazy eye part

Archived