• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok what the hell is happening with the Washington NFL team?

Jeremy Igo

The rumors are all over the place right now but for the last week or so various sports writers have been hinting at something massive coming out about the washington football team, so big it's going to force snyder to get rid of it.

the delay has likely been the WaPo (assumed to have it) making sure to dot every i and cross every t because of who they're going after. It makes perfect sense because all the sports writers at WaPo are huge washington football team fans so of course they want to take him down.

apparently it has some connection to their cheerleader scandal when they were pimping out their cheerleaders to various VIPs and holding their passports when they sent them to foreign locals. lots of whispers of drug fueled sex parties kinda endemic within the organization, some sex trafficking, lots of racist emails, and of course a jeffrey epstein connection because its 2020.

the longer it goes without coming out the bigger it gets so who knows. it should be dropping today or tomorrow unless snyder can figure out how to kill it but it's not like he can take on bezos. 

38 minutes ago, bLACKpANTHER said:

I have lived in the DMV my entire life and seen 80% of my Panthers games at FedEx field and had to deal with TOO many Skins fans..

So I'm just sittin here:

Drama Popcorn GIF

I saw Haskins refer to the "DMV." Exactly what does that stand for in the D.C. area, and who thought it was a good idea to use the same acronym used for the Department of Motor Vehicles?

4 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I saw Haskins refer to the "DMV." Exactly what does that stand for in the D.C. area, and who thought it was a good idea to use the same acronym used for the Department of Motor Vehicles?

DC, Maryland, Virginia, it use to confuse me because Scott Van Pelt said it all the time...then I got transferred here

Archived