• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton "Nobody Called Me....They Sent a Text"

PantherBoy95

2 hours ago, Waldo said:

I heard that on the Mac Attack as well but it was reported by Person in that version 

I will not take any rebuild or Tepper seriously until Hurney is gone. You pay $65 million for a coach who has nit coached one NFL game and Hurney is the best you can do as GM ?

20 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

I heard that on the Mac Attack as well but it was reported by Person in that version 

I will not take any rebuild or Tepper seriously until Hurney is gone. You pay $65 million for a coach who has nit coached one NFL game and Hurney is the best you can do as GM ?

I just heard the rumors it was all Brady's move. Who knows yet what is really what on that end but it sounds weirder with the rumors Hurney was trying to extend Cam at some point. 

I'm with you on the second part. The good news and point of hope is that if you have a crap HC or GM you can get rid of them and not tank you cap. 

17 minutes ago, Waldo said:

I just heard the rumors it was all Brady's move. Who knows yet what is really what on that end but it sounds weirder with the rumors Hurney was trying to extend Cam at some point. 

I'm with you on the second part. The good news and point of hope is that if you have a crap HC or GM you can get rid of them and not tank you cap. 

I heard that too

and  from Brady’s comments, I believe it was his decision.  

If so the OC who has never really been a full OC on any level asked for a qB who has done very little in the nfl and a Coach who has never been even a coordinator in the Nfl much less a HC, gave him what he wanted 

Marty  May yet again be the fall guy   Who knows 
but the ‘process’   Got news for them.  In NFL, you gotta win. Period 

On 7/27/2020 at 11:52 AM, MHS831 said:

You are correct--cars are not human beings.  That is why it is called, an ANALOGY.   However, after criticizing the analogy without intelligent argument, you extend it with the Shula reference to driving a car. 

How was Cam making the players around him better when he was injured or on the sideline?  Let me break it down for you:

• 2016--not much. 
  • 2017--yes, he did make them better,
  • 2018--not much. 
  • 2019--hardly at all. 

Now get your checkbook out---Cam wants 4 more years at $30m a pop.  Half of the emotional, human being Cam nut huggers on here would have paid the man---but the rest of the league did NOT.  Have you seen the list of free agent QBs that were signed ahead of Cam-for more money?  And they knew everything you mentioned in your response--all that fluff and glory days cherry picking.  Does the rest of that crap you mentioned matter.  That would be a big ole bowl of NOPE.

I understand analogies quite well thank you 

No matter how you feel about my response to yours, the point still stands that it was classless not to talk to Newton

period 

Be an adult, the billionaire owner, pick up the phone and say ‘it’s over’, particularly with those brass balls he supposedly has

4 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I understand analogies quite well thank you 

No matter how you feel about my response to yours, the point still stands that it was classless not to talk to Newton

period 

Be an adult, the billionaire owner, pick up the phone and say ‘it’s over’, particularly with those brass balls he supposedly has

be an adult.  oh the irony

• 1 month later...

Archived