• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone cheer me up.

Jeremy Igo

31 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

You want someone from this board to cheer you up?  Good luck, its full of negativity.

Beat me to it. If you want to cheer up get off this miserable site.

for a panther fan site this place reeks of negative outlook. The team sucks, the management sucks, the fans suck, the players suck. Every move we make is a mistake. Every move any other team makes is the one we should have made. We are guaranteed to get a top 2 pick. The whole world is racist. Capitalism is evil and people only care about money.

This place, and I’m not trying to be funny, can induce a mild case of depression, if you aren’t careful.  

9 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Deaths have started spiking again in the last couple of days on the heels of the new case spike that kicked off a few weeks ago. It's almost as if death from COVID isn't instantaneous. Shocking, I know.

Fake news. Deaths have not spiked, just reported cases. Actually overall deaths have gone down dramatically. Get your facts right.

Guise....we literally have a coronavirus thread for this.

5 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Fake news. Deaths have not spiked, just reported cases. Actually overall deaths have gone down dramatically. Get your facts right.

3 minutes ago, KendrickPanther said:

Over 100,000 dead and people are still saying things like "too much money on the line". It's time to break out of our narrow views of reality. This isn't about money or politics and the longer we refuse to accept that, the worse it will get.

1 hour ago, KendrickPanther said:

Over 100,000 dead and people are still saying things like "too much money on the line". It's time to break out of our narrow views of reality. This isn't about money or politics and the longer we refuse to accept that, the worse it will get.

We will see. 

2 hours ago, LegioX said:

Depends where you live.  As far as the pandemic goes....our government essentially opted to treat us as 50 different countries.  

NY for example already aren’t went through the worst part.  NYC is also so massive in population and death....it  skews conversions and perception. 

But hospitalizations and death aren’t down all over.   Many places in America are going through the worst of it (wave 1) as we speak. 

Archived