• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone cheer me up.

Jeremy Igo

38 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

There will be an NFL season. Unless you start hearing about players dying, itll happen. Too much money on the line. The deaths/death rate is going in the right direction. Some of the states who peaked with new cases are starting to level off. 

Deaths have started spiking again in the last couple of days on the heels of the new case spike that kicked off a few weeks ago. It's almost as if death from COVID isn't instantaneous. Shocking, I know.

Look on the bright side.  You won't have to bear watching the officials huddle around a display, looking at something that is clearly a catch, and after an eternity explain that even though it was clearly a catch, the pass is incomplete.  Or march off 15 yards for a late hit on the QB, when the guy who actually knocked him on his butt was his own OL.

49 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Deaths have started spiking again in the last couple of days on the heels of the new case spike that kicked off a few weeks ago. It's almost as if death from COVID isn't instantaneous. Shocking, I know.

LG, I feel sorry for you man. I havent heard you say much of anything positive in months. Are you in an at-risk category?

1 hour ago, Wolfcop said:

There will be an NFL season. Unless you start hearing about players dying, itll happen. Too much money on the line. The deaths/death rate is going in the right direction. Some of the states who peaked with new cases are starting to level off. 

will ferrell laughing GIF

11 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

LG, I feel sorry for you man. I havent heard you say much of anything positive in months. Are you in an at-risk category?

Regarding COVID? There's been nothing positive to say? Regarding the Panthers? Same.

That's about all I talk about on this site.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Regarding COVID? There's been nothing positive to say? Regarding the Panthers? Same.

That's about all I talk about on this site.

Are you from the Linville area? I love it up there. We go up that way every October. 

19 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

My optimism for a NFL season is dwindling.

Help cheer me up

Love,

JI

Well millions of people are out of work, federal unemployment runs out in 3 weeks, foreclosures, evictions, and bankruptcies looming.

Does perspective cheer you up?

Don't see how there is a season.  Sucks.

Archived