• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Someone cheer me up.

Jeremy Igo

Here’s the bad news. People don’t care about other people.

heres the good news. People care about money. And people will put other people in danger to make that money (ok that’s only good news for the nfl. Not sure what that says about society)

Too much money to be lost to not have a season. Fans in stadiums are hanging on by a lifeline but I doubt that happens. The nfl will use the nba, ufc, mlb etc. as an example and take the best of everything to make a season exist so that they can get the MASSIVE money from tv deals that ultimately drives revenues. 

This is the one time that the argument players always use makes a lot of sense. The average player has 3-5 years to make enough to last a lifetime. Players aren’t  going to give that away. This isn’t the nba where careers are a bit longer and they are figuring it out. 

Could hold out hope the season just gets pushed to early next year and wrapped up by April/May.

Swear if we're not allowed to suck this year and get a high draft pick, the NFL needs to open up potential draft picks to a FA style system.  Let players choose who they want to sign with for this one year, rookies see opportunity here, profit. Obviously would never happen, but let me dream. 

There will be an NFL season. Unless you start hearing about players dying, itll happen. Too much money on the line. The deaths/death rate is going in the right direction. Some of the states who peaked with new cases are starting to level off. 

Archived