• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Jesus.

Jeremy Igo

I'm going to guess he lost a bet.  But it's not really a big deal either way.  Fashion is always changing and often the people who standout are labeled the trendsetters.  Hopefully, he's focused on football because his career is young and pretty sure he'll be the #2. 

15 hours ago, Davidson Deac II said:

What if we do all that, get Trevor, and he turns out to be a bust?  

I know its dumb to say this but I don't think there is any chance he is a full bust.  I think his floor is still an above average nfl qb and his ceiling is off the charts.  I cannot say that about the other two.   

I'm happy for him and his family. They look like they are enjoying a nice vacation.

As far as Panther related, we should never have wasted the pick on him. The miracle is that he wasn't tossed into the Allen trade so we could focus on PJ and not waste a roster spot.

17 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I know its dumb to say this but I don't think there is any chance he is a full bust.  I think his floor is still an above average nfl qb and his ceiling is off the charts.  I cannot say that about the other two.   

I think there is a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 chance that he is a bust.  There have been too many "can't miss" college qb's who ended being up bust to discount the possibility.  

49 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I think there is a 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 chance that he is a bust.  There have been too many "can't miss" college qb's who ended being up bust to discount the possibility.  

Depends on how you define bust.  I think in regards to TL a bust for him would be an average-above average NFL qb.  I think at absolute worst case scenario he is going to be a very good, serviceable nfl qb.

I havent watched the Fields or Trey kid at all to form an opinion.

18 hours ago, CLG said:

I believe he is in Isle of Palms.. a guy I was pretty cool with in College took a picture with Will yesterday and posted it on IG with the location lol. 

Said he was showing Will a vacation rental spot that he manages. Looks like he might have gotten the sale.  Regardless, yeah I took a big double take when I saw him yesterday... “wth is that?”

Iop sighting confirmed.  I saw him at the Marina near Wild Dunes buying a boogie board and frozen ballyhoo and wondered, "What's Jesus need those for?  He can walk on water and make fish....".

1 minute ago, blackcat said:

Iop sighting confirmed.  I saw him at the Marina near Wild Dunes buying a boogie board and frozen ballyhoo and wondered, "What's Jesus need those for?  He can walk on water and make fish....".

Where else can you get the type of hard hitting news we provide?

3 minutes ago, CLG said:

Where else can you get the type of hard hitting news we provide?

Nowhere, you're welcome.  Was also spotted at paddle boarding behind Goat Island in a pair of cargo shorts.  You're welcome, again.

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

I don’t know...there really aren’t that many that ever project in the Luck/Manning/Elway tier in reality.  

It is the next tier for that disappoints so consistently.  

Archived