• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Jesus.

Jeremy Igo

SMH. Why didn’t we just let this guy pull a Clausen? We’d have another 2012 3rd round pick (perfect for C/G picks), $40-60M in extra cap space when we are competitive and Trevor Lawrence or whoever we want.

Instead we’ve got an expensive bridge, less picks and cap space and Jesus anchoring down the left bench.

I believe he is in Isle of Palms.. a guy I was pretty cool with in College took a picture with Will yesterday and posted it on IG with the location lol. 

Said he was showing Will a vacation rental spot that he manages. Looks like he might have gotten the sale.  Regardless, yeah I took a big double take when I saw him yesterday... “wth is that?”

41 minutes ago, stbugs said:

SMH. Why didn’t we just let this guy pull a Clausen? We’d have another 2012 3rd round pick (perfect for C/G picks), $40-60M in extra cap space when we are competitive and Trevor Lawrence or whoever we want.

Instead we’ve got an expensive bridge, less picks and cap space and Jesus anchoring down the left bench.

Thats a very good question.  I would prefer that to what we are going to get next season.  Teddy B will be decent enough to get us 5 or 6 wins, which will completely kill our chances at one of the top 2 QB picks.  If you're not going to compete for a SB this year, now would be a great time to actively tank and build towards our very bright future.  We will have a ton of cap room and young studs at the skill positions.  We coulda set ourselves up to have Trevor Lawrence or Justin Fields leading that....now we are stuck with Teddy Bridgewater.

Archived