• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No fans allowed in Buffalo home games

Jeremy Igo

3 hours ago, blackcat said:

Panthers have already said they'll refund money if games are cancelled or fans are not allowed to attend.

Not everyone is as nice as Tepper. This is what he does as a hobbie. 

8 hours ago, ladypanther said:

lol...had not finished my 1st cup of coffee yet.  Those states have been coordinating through this.  Bet NJ announces the same.

Tell them, "Not when they are on the road in Buffalo..."

You can win this.

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

does this coincide with when tickets are sold in any way for Buffalo? That could be why.

Could be, that place has a huge loyal following so season ticket holders might be wanting money back?

I want a refund this year anyhow, so the sooner they announce cancelling the season or fan-less stadiums, the better.  I could think of several other ways to use that money.  Thank you Buffalo for getting that ball rolling.  

39 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I want a refund this year anyhow, so the sooner they announce cancelling the season or fan-less stadiums, the better.  I could think of several other ways to use that money.  Thank you Buffalo for getting that ball rolling.  

You know they won’t. They’ll wait ‘til the last possible second. Instead of doing it now and if things get under control reselling the seats when the time comes. 

6 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Teams are already starting to announce voluntary refunds. Waivers will be required to attend NFL games, there is no way in hell they can make you sign a waiver and keep your money. The PSL agreement does not state that you would have to buy the tickets in the event a global pandemic required you to sign over total liability to the team, I read it this morning. 

I emailed the Panthers this week about it because my father found out he is immune-deficient at a physical this month, the Panthers are planning an announcement soon. They need PSL owners to take refund because there is no way in He** the GOV who mandated masks is going to let 63,000 season tickets (if you refund single game) into one stadium. 

Archived