• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No fans allowed in Buffalo home games

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Tbe said:

NY and NJ have a 14 day quarantine for people entering their state. Are they making an exception for teams?

Interesting point.

My work is sending me to NY sunday and the quarantine is definitely an issue. Not sure how that would work for NFL teams coming from states on the quarantine list like NC.

12 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Interesting point.

My work is sending me to NY sunday and the quarantine is definitely an issue. Not sure how that would work for NFL teams coming from states on the quarantine list like NC.

Why? Is there no one there that can do what you do?

1 minute ago, cookinbrak said:

Why? Is there no one there that can do what you do?

There are 4 people in my company who do what I do. One is in his 70's in Florida and doesn't travel owing to health issues, one is in the process of switching roles within the company and is basically only still doing the role I do while a new guy is being trained to take his place, and the fourth is based out of St Louis and covers things west of there. Also the four of us have defined geographic regions and it's my region anyway.

Haha remember how we thought this would fall off in the summer and we'd worry about a second wave in the fall.

At this rate I'd be surprised if we have a season come September. poo might look really bleak by then.

Archived