• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New England will be good for Cam.

Jeremy Igo

27 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

my bad, yeah stidham is not big comp. However, I wouldnt be surprised if they use Cam in a gadget style offense either.

As for the AFC east. The pats will finish 3rd or 4th this year.

Not really sure how NE goes with Cam. It really could go so many ways and that is one of them. I'm interested to see what happens. I have criticized how we used Cam so this is a chance to see what the best coach in football can do with him.

The Bills have been looking good but need to make it over the hump of project and into producing regularly. If Cam fails in NE then it's the Bills to take. Of he produces then it will not be a cake walk.

8 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Inaccurate.  

Bottom shelf products are what they are. Full of undesirables.  

Better understanding of the distillation process, and knowing the the heads and tails go into the cheap, bottom shelf crap, they never get better. 

On the other hand, there are a bunch of mid-priced stuff that beats the poo out of top shelf name brand. 

Think about the overall expansion of options in the bottom end market and I would have to disagree. There are some reasonable options in most spirits(brandy maybe not quite as much) simply because of the overall expansion of distillers in general. Plus there has been an explosion of local "craft" distilling. 

Keep in mind that some of those bottom end brands make reputable products outside that bottom shelf market.

7 hours ago, sml1950 said:

It will be interesting to see how far the controlling and emotionless Belichick will allow Cam to be himself.  From Superman and dabbing gestures to sideline towelhead mopping, Cam’s  expressiveness has been the antithesis of the Patriot way.  Was this discussed prior to signing or will it play out on the field.

They signed Antonio Brown. If Cam does his part (winning), they will make it work.

I’ll always be a Panthers fan. I was for decades before Cam came around and will continue to be. 

That being said, I will now be also rooting for Cam and by proxy, rooting for New England. It sucks and it hurts but I can’t help it. The Panthers did him dirty IMO and did it for a second rate scrub in Teddy Bridgewater. I’m hurt. 

So here’s to Carolina winning a championship (LMFAO wut), and here’s to hoping Cam can regain his form and dominate. 

11 hours ago, Montsta said:

I’ll always be a Panthers fan. I was for decades before Cam came around and will continue to be. 

That being said, I will now be also rooting for Cam and by proxy, rooting for New England. It sucks and it hurts but I can’t help it. The Panthers did him dirty IMO and did it for a second rate scrub in Teddy Bridgewater. I’m hurt. 

So here’s to Carolina winning a championship (LMFAO wut), and here’s to hoping Cam can regain his form and dominate. 

I second that motion.  I read an article with Rhule talking about how great a leader Teddy was like he somehow carries Cam's presence.  He was like Teddy is exactly who we want.  I'm reading this thinking you wanted the guy that couldn't make it out of training camp competing against Josh McCown and a rookie Sam Darnold?  Seriously, Cam had one year left.  You only move on from a franchise QB after you are sure they are done.  Cam doesn't look done.  I'm moving forward, but I have seen this plan before with the Redskins, Eagles, Jets, and Browns.  All of them were trash until they fired the hot college coach candidate and got rid of all the former players that they brought in with them after wasting 3-4 years.  

11 hours ago, Montsta said:

Hard to say a man has been done dirty by a franchise that gave him over 100+ million contract. I say they did him well.

Archived