• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New England will be good for Cam.

Jeremy Igo

I expect with the backing of a dynasty the refs will start treating him with more respect also. Cam deserves revenge. He’s been slandered in the media. Headhunted by the league. Injured by a moron HC. And the god damn refs stole a SB from him.

I fully expect him to come to Carolina and kick the poo out of us and we 100% deserve it and Tepper is going to look like a total jackass.

Well, I figure if Belichick could put up with how Gronkowski acted, having Cam on the team will be like a cake walk for him. Maybe Cam can get him out of those damn hoodies lol. Nobody's gonna work harder for him than Cam. I wish him the best. Gonna miss him but glad he's playing.

But I will not -- never ever --- root for the Patriots unless they're playing Atlanta, TB or NO. 

3 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

I expect with the backing of a dynasty the refs will start treating him with more respect also. Cam deserves revenge. He’s been slandered in the media. Headhunted by the league. Injured by a moron HC. And the god damn refs stole a SB from him.

I fully expect him to come to Carolina and kick the poo out of us and we 100% deserve it and Tepper is going to look like a total jackass.

You do raise an interesting point. I will be curious to see if he starts getting more of a fair shake from the refs while he's there. If he does it just goes to show that the playing field is not level. Teams like the Panthers can draft once in a generation qb talents all they want, it doesn't matter if the refs just let them get abused while the Bradys and the Brees of the league must be treated with kid gloves. My biscuits are still burned from that call on McCoy this past year for roughing the passer on a 100% completely legal wtf else could you have asked him to do to not rough the passer sack of Rogers that swung the game in GB's favor.

fug Jerome Boger.

With a big rubber dildo.

Sideways.

1 hour ago, GRWatcher said:

Well, I figure if Belichick could put up with how Gronkowski acted, having Cam on the team will be like a cake walk for him. Maybe Cam can get him out of those damn hoodies lol. Nobody's gonna work harder for him than Cam. I wish him the best. Gonna miss him but glad he's playing.

But I will not -- never ever --- root for the Patriots unless they're playing Atlanta, TB or NO. 

He also had a dude who was a legitimate serial killer on his roster

Patriots invest in QB protection as part of their standard operating procedures. Something the Panthers never did once during Cam's tenure. It's already a step up for him. I honestly think he's going to rock out there.

In New England, we're going to get a glimpse of what Cam could have been if ole nippleshorts wasn't actively trying to murder him for half a decade.

11 hours ago, MVPccaffrey said:

He butted heads with one of the charmin softest sports media markets in the country, and played for a fanbase grateful for him even if the team only won six games.  That won't work in Boston, so he better perform admirably.  But it's a one year deal so I guess low risk for Belichick.  If I recall one season he brought t3bow in to camp so he's definitely not afraid to roll the dice despite media optics.

Belilicheat is all about winning. If Cam can win then he will play. If not retirement will happen. Hopefully he will retire as a Panther but idk. He kinda got the Steve Smith treatment from Tepper. 

Archived