• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New England will be good for Cam.

Jeremy Igo

7 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

It does the job when you ain’t got much to spend, and growing up, my dad ain’t have much lol

Lol. Valid. 

In fairness the quality(and quantity) of cheaper liquor options now is much better, even though the top end of the market is exploding. The push for top end products has actually drug some of the bottom of the scale upwards in some ways.

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

We are about to find out how racist the Patriots fanbase is. 

I have seen it up close and personal. It wasn't pretty.

I have never heard more uses of "thug" directed towards Cam than being in a Raleigh bar, in a Cam jersey surrounded by the Pats fan club.

3 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I have seen it up close and personal. It wasn't pretty.

I have never heard more uses of "thug" directed towards Cam than being in a Raleigh bar, in a Cam jersey surrounded by the Pats fan club.

My wife is from Massachusetts and her whole family are huge Pats fans. I was at the Pats/Panthers game in 2017 when the Panthers won. My wife’s dad had some interesting (to say the least) stuff to say about Cam while I was there. Told her to text him and see how he feels....she refuses hahahah

12 minutes ago, hepcat said:

We are about to find out how racist the Patriots fanbase is. 

this is the running meme at the moment but truth be told, after Jerry Richardson and our redneck contingent I think he can handle the media anywhere.

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

My wife is from Massachusetts and her whole family are huge Pats fans. I was at the Pats/Panthers game in 2017 when the Panthers won. My wife’s dad had some interesting (to say the least) stuff to say about Cam while I was there. Told her to text him and see how he feels....she refuses hahahah

It's even worse when you are up in Mass. too. Dear Lord those people are so openly racist. It's nuts.

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Not to mention he is going to have to deal with an even more racist area than NC/SC. If ya'll thought the subtle comments were bad here, wait until you see how not subtle the people are in that area.

I know it shocked the poo out of me whenever I went up there.

I know quite a few patriots fans for some reason and I’d say 80% of them are racist - all transplants that met down here. I can’t think of another fan base that you could say that about.

edit: I’d say the Browns fans that I know are very racist too...I think I need to meet new people. 

1 hour ago, kungfoodude said:

Lol. Valid. 

In fairness the quality(and quantity) of cheaper liquor options now is much better, even though the top end of the market is exploding. The push for top end products has actually drug some of the bottom of the scale upwards in some ways.

Maker's Mark goes up in price every year bro I hate it

Archived