• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New England will be good for Cam.

Jeremy Igo

Now that I have had a chance to digest the news as I sip my Brandy I have a thought.

I believe being in New England will be good for Cam.

When Cam came to Carolina, he was instantly the biggest star the city had ever had. Unfortunately, the franchise had no idea how to deal with it. 

In New England, Cam will be replacing a QB more popular than himself. The Patriots are full of guys that have won Championships. In some ways , there will be less.pressure on Cam to be "the guy". 

I won't be cheering for the Patriots, but it will.be interesting to see how this all transpires

Thank you for reading. I'm going to pour another brandy.

He butted heads with one of the charmin softest sports media markets in the country, and played for a fanbase grateful for him even if the team only won six games.  That won't work in Boston, so he better perform admirably.  But it's a one year deal so I guess low risk for Belichick.  If I recall one season he brought t3bow in to camp so he's definitely not afraid to roll the dice despite media optics.

11 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Now that I have had a chance to digest the news as I sip my Brandy I have a thought.

I believe being in New England will be good for Cam.

When Cam came to Carolina, he was instantly the biggest star the city had ever had. Unfortunately, the franchise had no idea how to deal with it. 

In New England, Cam will be replacing a QB more popular than himself. The Patriots are full of guys that have won Championships. In some ways , there will be less.pressure on Cam to be "the guy". 

I won't be cheering for the Patriots, but it will.be interesting to see how this all transpires

Thank you for reading. I'm going to pour another brandy.

Oh look... how precious and self-serving.

1 hour ago, MVPccaffrey said:

He butted heads with one of the charmin softest sports media markets in the country, and played for a fanbase grateful for him even if the team only won six games.  That won't work in Boston, so he better perform admirably.  But it's a one year deal so I guess low risk for Belichick.  If I recall one season he brought t3bow in to camp so he's definitely not afraid to roll the dice despite media optics.

Not to mention he is going to have to deal with an even more racist area than NC/SC. If ya'll thought the subtle comments were bad here, wait until you see how not subtle the people are in that area.

I know it shocked the poo out of me whenever I went up there.

Archived