• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater's completions....

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

Dudes are really trying to compare TB to Brees and Brady.

If there was any doubt before it has been resolved, this isn't an actual serious  football board. 

Eh....I would agree on paper. I have low expectations but let's let him show it on the field first 

1 hour ago, electro's horse said:

just jumping in to remind everyone bridgewater was running an offense tailored for drew brees, and part of that was hiding the fact his arm is dead.

I mean that isn't true at all....

and now Teddy gets to run an offense designed by the OC who was instrumental in winning the national championship / developing the Heisman trophy winner and #1 pick. 

https://theathletic.com/1894013/2020/06/25/lots-of-questions-facing-panthers-coach-matt-rhule-including-one-from-his-son/?source=dailyemail

Bridgewater has always been a precision passer, but critics question his arm strength and deep-ball accuracy. And while Rhule believes Bridgewater can get the ball downfield, he also suggested he might not be asked to do so that often in Brady’s offense.

“Teddy, for us, is exactly what we want. I think this offense in general, when you look at in New Orleans, that iteration of it, where Joe first learned it, is not necessarily a vertical, down-the-field passing game as much as it is a catch-and-run, underneath, matchup type passing game,” Rhule said.

“You obviously have to be able to throw the ball downfield. Teddy’s got a great arm. I can remember he threw what I would call a launch route 48 yards down the right sideline to the 12-yard line against somebody. So he certainly has the arm strength to do it.”

In DJ Moore, Robby Anderson and Curtis Samuel, Rhule also is confident the Panthers have enough deep threats for Bridgewater to target.

On 6/24/2020 at 8:41 PM, electro's horse said:

just trade dj moore now

Why? Teddy is a check-down QB and thats one job Moore can do well. To me hes great paired with Teddy, same for CMC, Samuel, and Reggie. All them fit with Teddys strength and if Ds are over playing them.... Anderson will be open for 70 TDs. 

5 hours ago, Oldmanrivera said:

Wouldn't be surprised at a desperate trade of cmc after we got nothing for cam.

I see more of riding CMC into the ground trying to prove Ted is more than he has ever been then getting any value for CMC.  It's looking like a trade would be the merciful route for CMC.

Archived