• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater's completions....

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Pantherzack179812 said:

We traded a QB who can't accurately hit any throw to one who at least routinely can make a short or medium pass.  

You mean Cam's 66.1% completion percentage versus Teddy's 67.1% completion percentage over 2018-2019??

I mean, yeah, that is a huge difference.....

For perspective: this was Teddy's first meaningful game since 2015 (a playoff game vs... the Seahawks! :o )

So... of course an offense that already had Brees averaging just 0.4yds more per throw is going to keep things underneath.

But I mean, you know, do y'all.

Plays to DJ Moore's strengths if we use him like Michael Thomas or Justin Jefferson. DJ is more talented than Chris Godwin and elite after the catch, i see him producing whoever the QB is. And when we get the next QB with the high draft pick they'll throw to him deep. Not discouraged at all. 

On 6/26/2020 at 12:54 PM, Davidson Deac II said:

I watched some of Bridgewater's highlights in his games last year.  Its wrong to say he can't throw deep, more accurate to say he doesn't do it very often.  But we really don't know if that is the design of the offense around him, or his choice.  

I'd say for NO it's by design since they feed Thomas slants since he dominates on those. Teddy seemed accurate throwing downfield to me

Archived