• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Teddy Bridgewater's completions....

Jeremy Igo

I anticipate our offense will look very similar.

And I'm OK with that.

I don't give a crap if we are dinking and dunking down the field as long as we are efficient and move the chains.

The biggest gripe with Shula/Norv and the old regime was how feast or famine our entire offense was. If it wasn'ta  huge chunk, it was a small to negative gain. 

*behind arguable the best oline in the NFL, that’s what our offense will come down to

thats what the offense of any great team in the last 20 years has come down to

if I were him I’d get the best health insurance 20m can buy

Saints played very vanilla offense with Teddy in there.  I think it was to limit injuries and make sure they didn't lose another QB to injury.  No reason to risk big plays when your team is stacked from top to bottom and in control of the division.  Wasn't he like 5-0 too?  

How is this any different than a Tom Brady led offense? I'll take a qb getting rid of the ball instead of taking a sack allll day. The NFL is not about getting the ball down the field, its about getting the ball into the hands of players who can take it down field. Ball air travel time was at the lowest its ever been last year across the NFL. Dont expect that to change.

If you look at Brady and Brees , most of their passes are less than 20 yds .  They dink and dunk allowing their receivers to make plays . they only try a deep pass when opportunity presents itself .  You don't argue with success .

Archived