• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Madden and the NFL Exclusive Deal Until 2025

fitty76

1 hour ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

It's hilarious when you think about it, but playing Tecmo Super Bowl (with updated rosters) is far more fun than Madden. And that came out 30 years ago.

Tecmo2020screen.png.ae509505aa69c7a5a5af

I love causing havoc with Luuuuke!  :tongue:

IHFEOa5.png

Madden is all about sliders. You are a slave to them. I hate it. It makes individual ratings almost useless. If you also happen to find a right set of sliders, they come up with an update then you have to go through weeks or months again trying to fix them. They need to go back to the basics and only have basic ratings for each players so that you're not relying on sliders to fix their shitty game.

1 hour ago, KillerKat said:

Madden is all about sliders. You are a slave to them. I hate it. It makes individual ratings almost useless. If you also happen to find a right set of sliders, they come up with an update then you have to go through weeks or months again trying to fix them. They need to go back to the basics and only have basic ratings for each players so that you're not relying on sliders to fix their shitty game.

Yeah, it's just a bloated mess of code that is beyond fixing imho. I think they'd have to start from scratch to make anything worth playing at this point.

Archived