• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Comparing Jordan's practice demeanor to a Panthers player...

Jeremy Igo

5 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Please share

More about him distancing himself from his teammates...he was not a good leader

I guess that's why teammates have always said the opposite. You just hate Cam. You always did. It's weird to be a fan of a team while hating the QB of nine years, but you do you.

32 minutes ago, bull123 said:

Anybody that was Jordan’s teammate could have won 6 championships 

if they thought Jordan was a lousy teammate, then they didn’t want to win...and Jordan had no use for them....a real leader

Jordan played 15 years, the 9 years he wasn’t winning he was being put out in the first round of the playoffs. Jordan is one of the ultimate competitor but def was a lousy teammate, any athlete does what he did back then will be out of work quick, especially with how sensitive everything is today 

2 minutes ago, bull123 said:

I hate losing...and Michael didn’t lose much...I just wanted cam to be like that

Some of the stuff you hate on Cam for is precisely because he hated losing. Not handling pressers well, sometimes acting pouty on the bench. The guy hated losing and it ate him up. That was a baffling post.

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I guess that's why teammates have always said the opposite. You just hate Cam. You always did. It's weird to be a fan of a team while hating the QB of nine years, but you do you.

I really dont understand the hate for Cam, All he did was carry the team on his back.  I never wanted to think this, but there is only one reason that makes sense.

1 minute ago, bull123 said:

That’s why you don’t get it

i just say cam is more like Pippen and we needed him to be more like Mike

We just needed Cam to be like Cam. Had we put an OL in front of him we would've done a lot better. The one season we did we went 15-1 and made it to the Super Bowl... before the OL shat the bed. If we don't put an OL in front of our next franchise QB our only sporadic success will continue. One guy can only do so much in football. Football isn't basketball.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We just needed Cam to be like Cam. Had we put an OL in front of him we would've done a lot better. The one season we did we went 15-1 and made it to the Super Bowl... before the OL shat the bed. If we don't put an OL in front of our next franchise QB our only sporadic success will continue. One guy can only do so much in football. Football isn't basketball.

The 2015 OL wasnt all that great, Cam made them look good statistically by evading sacks and scrambling.  They never felt like they needed to adress the line because of Cams ability.  They instead invested heavily in the defense

1 hour ago, RASTAN66 said:

Intensity & will to win — identical to MJ. 

Ability to be a great teammate, class act & gentleman — polar opposite of MJ. 

Gimme Luke 100 out of 100 times. 

Jake wasn’t a great teammate? 

3 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

The 2015 OL wasnt all that great, Cam made them look good statistically by evading sacks and scrambling.  They never felt like they needed to adress the line because of Cams ability.  They instead invested heavily in the defense

They were pretty good. Remmers just had an Achilles heel against speed rushers. Vic Beasley showed everyone that in week 15 vs. Atlanta. For some reason, Shula thought things would go better against the best speed rusher of this generation in Von Miller on SB Sunday.

GlaringSpitefulAlbino-size_restricted.gi

19 minutes ago, bull123 said:

You sound like Jerry Krause 

I sound like a basketball fan that understands basketball and not worship Jordan for being a shitty teammate while guys like Bill Russell won twice as much without punching or bullying teammates 

Every day Mike Jordan wakes up he should start his day with thanking the good Lord (and Mr. Reinsdorf) for Jerry Krause...

...if not for Krause’s big brass balls and willingness to tell Mike to F.O. the Bulls would have only won 1 or 2 rings max. 

Krause is the best thing that ever happened to Mike but his Airheadedness is too stupid to realize it. 

3 minutes ago, RASTAN66 said:

Every day Mike Jordan wakes up he should thank the good Lord for Jerry Krause...

...if not for Krause’s big brass balls and willingness to tell Mike to F.O. the Bulls would have only won 1 or 2 rings max. 

Krause is the best thing that ever happened to Mike but his Airheadedness is too stupid to realize it. 

All Krause did after MJ's second retirement was run off Phil Jackson and run the Bulls' organization into the ground. "Michael Jordan" should be engraved on one side of Krause's HOF ring and "Phil Jackson" on the other because without those two guys no one would remember that hack's name.

Archived