• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 Killed at Texas Army Base

Panthro

Fwiw, I lived in a Muslim country for a year. Most of them were pretty cool. Only one I ever had a problem with was a guy who was drunk, and couldn't handle his liquor. But then, if he was drunk, was he a true muslim or more like one of those Sunday morning baptist (bar on Saturday night, church on Sunday morning :)).

I drink till the sun comes up...

Apparently someone called him a *******.

Not to far from the truth. A couple of weeks ago, someone keyed a bunch of anti muslim stuff into his car. Mp's said it was just a criminal misdemeanor and that ther was nothing they could do about it.

The guy started selling all his stuff yesterday morning. Sold his bigscreen tv for a dollar.

The part that freaks me out: he used his rank and hospital id to gain acess to my wifes clinic on monday. The guy was probably casing out where he could do the most damage. Alot of dependant women and kids are there all day every day. My wife isnt handling it so good.

My senior year in high school one of my best friends was an Iranian. He and his three brothers lived over here to go through American schools (daddy was rich and knew the Shah well).

They had great senses of humor. Loved to laugh. They're not so different from us. Except they eat some weird schit.

Archived