• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 Killed at Texas Army Base

Panthro

Uh which Muslim community are you talking about, because I'm pretty sure the ones who AREN'T like that (which consists of a majority of all Muslims) DO speak out against one of their own doing something like this. But okay mask your racism by prefacing it with a mention of how you're not really ignorant and bigoted.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.

He put "sarcasm" in quotations after he said all those things. You're way off base.

I don't usually tell people that I am for the simple fact of these idiots making us all look bad.....But you cant blame people for being pregidous when you see us americans and military personal getting killed every day. So like Panthro said...I am going to go back to the LL forum now...Goodbye :D

I don't usually tell people that I am for the simple fact of these idiots making us all look bad.....But you cant blame people for being pregidous when you see us americans and military personal getting killed every day. So like Panthro said...I am going to go back to the LL forum now...Goodbye :D

There are Muslims getting killed in Iraq and Afganistan every day as well, and a lot more of them, and in their own countries.

I also understand the frustration, but it's not a one way street.

Archived