• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 Killed at Texas Army Base

Panthro

Im sure him being muslim had nothing to do with it.....

"sarcasm"

Im not stupid enough to think that all Muslims are like this, but you would think the Muslim community would be quick to shout "thats not us" when crap like this happens.

I mean right now all we have is a "regular Muslim guy" who finally lost it and took out over 40 people killing 11....

Sad because you know there were soldiers killed who had served over in Iraq and Afghan and made it back home to be killed by this coward who is suppose to be "serving his country"

Religion is some serious poo...

And this is NOT the 1st time this has happened either...

Remember the muslim army private who threw the grenade in his buddies tent while they slept in the green zone in iraq?

Im not stupid enough to think that all Muslims are like this, but you would think the Muslim community would be quick to shout "thats not us" when crap like this happens.

Uh which Muslim community are you talking about, because I'm pretty sure the ones who AREN'T like that (which consists of a majority of all Muslims) DO speak out against one of their own doing something like this. But okay mask your racism by prefacing it with a mention of how you're not really ignorant and bigoted.

Uh which Muslim community are you talking about, because I'm pretty sure the ones who AREN'T like that (which consists of a majority of all Muslims) DO speak out against one of their own doing something like this. But okay mask your racism by prefacing it with a mention of how you're not really ignorant and bigoted.

Show me the outrage and what you speak of..

I am talking about the main Muslim American population and their respective representing org's.

Its not racism, its the times we live in. unfortunately there is a population of Muslims strapping bombs to their ass, shoes, flying airplanes, throwing grenades, or just shooting down and blowing up Americans.

I dont think i am reaching on the issue.

Its all around us.

And considering that I wear the uniform I might be a little more sensitive to the issue than someone who just watches CNN...

Show me the outrage and what you speak of..

I am talking about the main Muslim American population and their respective representing org's.

Okay.

"The most important message is that we condemn all kinds of hate speech including anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism and that we come out as boldly as possible against violence committed by Muslims in Iraq, in Israel, in Muslim countries like Turkey and Indonesia, and that we do all that we can in this war against terrorism," said Ahmed al-Rahim, a founding member and former chairman of the American Islamic Congress"

Mateen Saddiqui, vice president Islamic Supreme Council of America, said some extremist groups — those he described as organizations dominated by the Wahhabi strain of the faith — have "hijacked the mic. They are the ones who are trying to put out a negative message, to politicize the religion and use it for their political focus, which is often not related to the United States, but to a political cause overseas."

But hey it's much more fun to talk out of your ass.

Its not racism, its the times we live in. unfortunately there is a population of Muslims strapping bombs to their ass, shoes, flying airplanes, throwing grenades, or just shooting down and blowing up Americans.

Yes it is racism. There's also a population of fat rednecks in bedsheets that run around terrorizing anyone who isn't a fat redneck. But I'm pretty sure if there were a thread made about a KKK lynching you wouldn't be on here vaginally bleeding all over the forums about "SURPRISE SURPRISE A CHRISTIAN LYNCHED SOMEONE :rolleyes: NOT SAYING ALL CHRISTIANS ARE LIKE THIS BUT WHY AREN'T CHRISTIAN LEADERS SPEAKING OUT?"

I dont think i am reaching on the issue.

Yes you are.

Its all around us.

No it isn't.

And considering that I wear the uniform I might be a little more sensitive to the issue than someone who just watches CNN...

That doesn't mean you get to speak from complete ignorance and not get called out on it.

Okay.

"The most important message is that we condemn all kinds of hate speech including anti-Semitism and anti-Americanism and that we come out as boldly as possible against violence committed by Muslims in Iraq, in Israel, in Muslim countries like Turkey and Indonesia, and that we do all that we can in this war against terrorism," said Ahmed al-Rahim, a founding member and former chairman of the American Islamic Congress"

Mateen Saddiqui, vice president Islamic Supreme Council of America, said some extremist groups — those he described as organizations dominated by the Wahhabi strain of the faith — have "hijacked the mic. They are the ones who are trying to put out a negative message, to politicize the religion and use it for their political focus, which is often not related to the United States, but to a political cause overseas."

But hey it's much more fun to talk out of your ass.

Yes it is racism. There's also a population of fat rednecks in bedsheets that run around terrorizing anyone who isn't a fat redneck. But I'm pretty sure if there were a thread made about a KKK lynching you wouldn't be on here vaginally bleeding all over the forums about "SURPRISE SURPRISE A CHRISTIAN LYNCHED SOMEONE :rolleyes: NOT SAYING ALL CHRISTIANS ARE LIKE THIS BUT WHY AREN'T CHRISTIAN LEADERS SPEAKING OUT?"

Yes you are.

No it isn't.

That doesn't mean you get to speak from complete ignorance and not get called out on it.

#1 - dont forget your links

#2- your still reaching

#3- I am not from N.C. and just because I am white doesnt mean I am a fat Redneck. way to show your true colors there.

#4- It is all around you, we have hundreds of THOUSANDS of soldiers, CIA, FBI,. BORDER PATROL, NATIONAL GUARD, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT busting their asses so that you can sleep well at night.

Dont be such an idiot.

And I would be very surprised to find an article about a "Christian" KKK member lynching someone..... Kinda an oxy moron dont you think? Or do you correlate the 2?

But Im the Bigot...

Right.... Im a realist. There are people willing to strap a bomb to their ass and kill you and your family because of where you live.... Or just walk into a building in their own base and kill 11 folks wearing the same uniform they do while wounding 30 others all the time swearing to defend those very folks from terrorist forein AND DOMESTIC...

Ironic or JUST fuging CRAZY MUSLIM TERRORIST... U tell me...

#1 - dont forget your links

Not everything in life is gleaned through articles on the internet. Also fun fact: The AIC was formed IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO September 11th.

Even groups that are considered less than moderate have spoken out against terrorism. Even if they don't believe Osama was behind September 11th loooooool. See: Islamic Society of North America

#2- your still reaching

Yes, I've presented facts while you paint with broad strokes and generalizations about an entire group of people and I'm the one who is reaching.

#3- I am not from N.C. and just because I am white doesnt mean I am a fat Redneck. way to show your true colors there.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

#4- It is all around you, we have hundreds of THOUSANDS of soldiers, CIA, FBI,. BORDER PATROL, NATIONAL GUARD, AND LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT busting their asses so that you can sleep well at night.

Dont be such an idiot.

Since the only two nouns you used there were "it" and "us" I had to assume you were talking about Muslim extremists literally being all around us and closing in on us like some sort of CatOfWar paranoid vision.

And I would be very surprised to find an article about a "Christian" KKK member lynching someone..... Kinda an oxy moron dont you think? Or do you correlate the 2?

The Ku Klux Klan generally weren't supported by the Christian community as a whole, but they certainly believed they were doing the work of God, and they were certainly Christians by and large. Go back to high school.

But Im the Bigot...

Right.... Im a realist. There are people willing to strap a bomb to their ass and kill you and your family because of where you live.... Or just walk into a building in their own base and kill 11 folks wearing the same uniform they do while wounding 30 others all the time swearing to defend those very folks from terrorist forein AND DOMESTIC...

Ironic or JUST fugING CRAZY MUSLIM TERRORIST... U tell me...

David Koresh and his followers refused to leave their compound in Waco, Texas. Even after it caught on fire; possibly a fire they themselves started. Because they were CONVINCED he was Christ's second-coming. They were ready to die for him just like the small portion of Muslims who are ready to die for their beliefs. There are crazy nutjobs everywhere. Again, Islam doesn't hold a monopoly on them.

Not everything in life is gleaned through articles on the internet. Also fun fact: The AIC was formed IN DIRECT RESPONSE TO September 11th.

Even groups that are considered less than moderate have spoken out against terrorism. Even if they don't believe Osama was behind September 11th loooooool. See: Islamic Society of North America

Yes, I've presented facts while you paint with broad strokes and generalizations about an entire group of people and I'm the one who is reaching.

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Since the only two nouns you used there were "it" and "us" I had to assume you were talking about Muslim extremists literally being all around us and closing in on us like some sort of CatOfWar paranoid vision.

The Ku Klux Klan generally weren't supported by the Christian community as a whole, but they certainly believed they were doing the work of God, and they were certainly Christians by and large. Go back to high school.

David Koresh and his followers refused to leave their compound in Waco, Texas. Even after it caught on fire; possibly a fire they themselves started. Because they were CONVINCED he was Christ's second-coming. They were ready to die for him just like the small portion of Muslims who are ready to die for their beliefs. There are crazy nutjobs everywhere. Again, Islam doesn't hold a monopoly on them.

So whats your point?

It still doesnt change the fact of whats going on, or the fact that 11 soldiers are dead and 30 others wounded.

We are all aware that "EXTREMIST" are the cause, either be it alone, or organized, but the TRUTH IS that they feel the represent a religion as a whole.

And ALL I SAID was that the main muslim population needs to do the best they can to separate themselves from the actions of those who are leaving a very damaging mark on their religion.

And with what has gone on the last 8 years between muslims and America this is not a surprise.

Archived