• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

7 Killed at Texas Army Base

Panthro

I had to go there for the Hot Brown at least once a visit. One of the guys at SGS there gave me the whole story on that dude but it's been forever and I've forgot it. Freaked me out though.

He left home that day and told his wife "Me and old Ak-Ak got some business to take care of." Ak-Ak being his AK 47. He walked through the building letting friends live and shooting everyone else he saw.

One unconfirmed report is that one suspect was chased off of ft hood and caught at a dollar general in killeen.

Now saying 12 dead 31 wounded.

Saying that all suspects are soldiers : (

IIICorps commanding general is talking now.

This sucks. I hope they find those that survived, and put them in the worst hole in the country (if they are legally convicted).

This is going to throw more suspicion on muslims in the military and in the US in general. Not good for them.

Thinking back on my military career, I knew one muslim in the Navy. Well one that advertised it anyway. I am sure there are those that practiced it in a more calm manner. I always thought he was a little flaky (not necessarily because he was a muslim, but because of the general hostility he usually showed towards others).

Archived