• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Super Amazing Schedule Release Thread

Jeremy Igo

8 minutes ago, stirs said:

Off to a 3-3 start?

Outside of the late bye week, it is a fairly balanced schedule front half versus back half.  Division foes not all back loaded, a few winnable games in each half, the west coast games split up well, opener at home, out of the bye week at home and no more than two away games consecutively.

Overall, I can't complain with that schedule at all.  Maybe not playing GB in December if I want to get a little fussy, but heck that what makes GB fun is the possibility of some snow!

6 minutes ago, stirs said:

Off to a 3-3 start?

LA, Arizona and Chicago are all winnable games. I'd expect Vegas, Tampa and Atlanta to beat the brakes off of us.

A lot is going to depend on how much offseason time we get. If it is pretty abbreviated, I'd expect us to really lose a LOT of games as our coaches and players figure it out. Veteran teams should really beat us pretty easily while we learn on the field. 

5 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

The only truly awful thing is the New Orleans and Atl Thursday night game turnaround.

It's going to happen with any Thursday night game.  The silver lining is we play NO Sunday away and the Foulcan'ts at home that Thursday.  The alternative could have been play Atlanta home Sunday and travel to NO for the Thursday game.  That would have been horrible!

Yeah.  Still not feeling optimistic if our starting corners remain the same.  
I think we will play hard but we are trying to implement a new offense, defense with no offseason and a ton of new players.  And a coaching staff that will have some learning curves in the NFL  

Im sticking with 3-13. 

2 minutes ago, Black&BlueBubba said:

Yeah.  Still not feeling optimistic if our starting corners remain the same.  
I think we will play hard but we are trying to implement a new offense, defense with no offseason and a ton of new players.  And a coaching staff that will have some learning curves in the NFL  

Im sticking with 3-13. 

Thinking the offense will be best we've seen in 2-3 seasons.

Defense will have some highlights and not so highlights.  If D can hold people under 30, we will win 6

9 hours ago, 45catfan said:

Some writers will be releasing their record predictions following the schedule release.  Prior way-to-early draft predictions having us averaging around 5th pick.  

What is our record and who will be worse?

I got 5 wins with the Jags, Bengals, Dolphins and Ronskins worse or tied with us.  The Dolphins get 5 wins too, but will have a weaker SOS by seasons end and the higher pick.

"Ronskins" Congratulation,I think you have just come up with a neat w name that may stick.

Pen15...I'm being made to watch another hallmark movie...no sex cuz I'm on SR too so I'm jus doing it for kindness.

I'd love to go to la game, maybe we'll live in kc by that game, wife did say she wants to go to bucs home game. Those my thots k bye 

38 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

It's going to happen with any Thursday night game.  The silver lining is we play NO Sunday away and the Foulcan'ts at home that Thursday.  The alternative could have been play Atlanta home Sunday and travel to NO for the Thursday game.  That would have been horrible!

I’m saying it’s worse this year just being back to back division opponents.

Archived