• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

maybe it's good we lost...?

unklebottles

I think the loss was good for different reasons. It made the team's mistakes more critical than a win would have.

That's one of the positives. That game last night exposed some glaring issues in our defense, and there is no better time to find out what they are so we can get them fixed.

I remember last year they (espn) brought up an interesting fact. 95 % of the time two teams meet in the reg. season and then meet in the playoffs or superbowl. the team who wins in the reg. season loses to the team in the post season... Ex: Gaints and Patriots last year... Thoughts?

how could i argue that? very good thought. i cant argue that because i believe that game vs the pats in the reg season last season put a fire under the giants asses. even though we lost, we gave the "best team" in the nfl a run for their money, and ended up meeting them in the s.bowl and winning. unfortunately the fate of the panthers and giants will have to be decided before the s.bowl : )

im sure that your teams defeat will put a fire in the teams belly and you guys will do fine. superbowl? maybe, we will see what the gmen have to say about it, good luck

Archived