• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post draft/free agency biggest hole

ericr0319

Where do you see our biggest hole or holes currently? 

It has to be offensive line and linebacker. I really have no idea who we would put out there in a traditional 4-3 set for our LB's. Also, our offensive line looks like a mix up of guys that didn't pan out at LT so they are filling our line. 

3 minutes ago, ericr0319 said:

Where do you see our biggest hole or holes currently? 

It has to be offensive line and linebacker. I really have no idea who we would put out there in a traditional 4-3 set for our LB's. Also, our offensive line looks like a mix up of guys that didn't pan out at LT so they are filling our line. 

Right now we are looking at Whitehead, Thompson, and Carter for starting LB and Jackson, Elder, and a rookie for CB

Lots of questions about our depth.

Is Little going to come through?

Will Ian Thomas look like a starter.

Can Shaq hold down the MLB slot?

We have several 2nd string Centers

How will our corners do in press?

3 minutes ago, stirs said:

Lots of questions about our depth. Non Existent at most spots

Is Little going to come through? More of a medical issue than talent imo

Will Ian Thomas look like a starter.  He has shown a lot of promise and I'm excited to see him play

Can Shaq hold down the MLB slot? I think he will do fine but is more suited for weakside imo

We have several 2nd string Centers I think Paradis will do better in zone blocking scheme

How will our corners do in press? Not even sure we have 2 starters

Just now, stirs said:

Changing schemes, so I would keep my powder dry on that one

Stop-gaps and rookie corners.  How could that one be any more obvious?   We have Shaq long term and then Whitehead who is a stop-gap.  The rest are second tier guys and worse: Carter, Smith, Miller, Hanyes?, Kuskasyz (sp), and 5 UDFAs.  That's pretty bad.

Archived