• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So.. I've never been to a Huddle tailgate...

Samuel L. Jackson

.. and have been posting here for probably at least 6 or 7 years...

Is that a sad fact or what?

Honestly, I was pondering what would happen if I did show up to one sometime... like, how I would probably shatter people's ideas of me...

I'm a fat white guy with a shaved head and glasses, a feeble attempt at a beard (yeah, sometimes I get lazy and it even gets neck-beardish), and am generally probably not as abrasive as I most likely represent myself... I'm happily married to a wonderful/beautiful woman and probably have a lot going for me at the moment compared to a lot of people... In all reality, I'm a pretty deep thinker and tend to be more of an introvert...

Don't get me wrong... I speak what's on my mind most of the time, and while quite a few of my views are probably extreme compared to most, I'd likely be friends with any one of you... I can always agree to disagree and just share good times, good food, and Panthers football...

lol.. I don't really know where this is coming from or where it is going, but it was just an odd thing I was thinking about this morning...

Maybe it is that whole g5jamz thing in his "Homosexuals = pedophiles" thread.. lol.. While I totally loathe most of the dude's ideals, and as much as I would love to jump at the opportunity to slam him (I've gone to respond in that thread a few times after Fiz's post, only to decide against it other than the "sick, sick burn" comment), I think I've just gotten past that point and realized that to an extent, none of us probably represent our true selves 100% on here all the time...

lol GD I am sounding like an emo record now... I'll stop... maybe this is just a pointless thread... someone smack me back to my alternate reality...

kthxbai

I'm a fat white guy with a shaved head and glasses, a feeble attempt at a beard (yeah, sometimes I get lazy and it even gets neck-beardish), and am generally probably not as abrasive as I most likely represent myself...

Sounds like youd fit in perfectly.

Why do you care what people here think about you?

My mom told me a long time ago that the only people you have to worry about are those that fu#$ you and pay your bills!

Just be yourself dude... If people don't like you they can kiss you where the good Lord split ya!!

That is just my 2 cents!

Jeff

Archived