• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your latest guilty pleasures

pstall

Justin Timberlake...finally came to terms with the fact that he's just to good to continue hating.

Other than that, I have no shame in anything I do.

Had that talk with my 16 year old son the other day. He couldn't understand how someone (in his opinion) could not be the most good looking guy but still have his choice of any girl he wanted.

Basically it was a discussion about having a swagger about you and the fact that he should take dance lessons while he is still young and although it doesn't sound like a cool thing right now, he will thank me for it later.

Had that talk with my 16 year old son the other day. He couldn't understand how someone (in his opinion) could not be the most good looking guy but still have his choice of any girl he wanted.

Basically it was a discussion about having a swagger about you and the fact that he should take dance lessons while he is still young and although it doesn't sound like a cool thing right now, he will thank me for it later.

Sign him up for some self-defense classes too, or Muay-Thai. The other half of swagger besides being smooth is confidence. And it's hard to beat the confidence boost you get looking around a room confident you could kick anyone's ass.

Sign him up for some self-defense classes too, or Muay-Thai. The other half of swagger besides being smooth is confidence. And it's hard to beat the confidence boost you get looking around a room confident you could kick anyone's ass.

So going to the YMCA with Dad to work out probably won't achieve the same thing? :D

What is it about this song??? I hate that I love it

It's shameful isn't it?

My 16 year old son caught me listening to it when I picked him up from his soccer practice and starting making fun of me. When I told him I actually liked it, he admitted he did to. :D

Pretty sure the song has cocaine in it or subliminal messages which makes it addictive, it's the only thing I can think of.

Archived