• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All of a sudden the Panthers have two young defensive line first rounders

Jeremy Igo

With all the hype the offense is getting, the defense is getting into a spot where they could be much improved this season. I know, not saying much after the defensive performance last year, but the addition of Brown may have the biggest impact possible. I can't help but think Luke would have loved to have played behind him. 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

With all the hype the offense is getting, the defense is getting into a spot where they could be much improved this season. I know, not saying much after the defensive performance last year, but the addition of Brown may have the biggest impact possible. I can't help but think Luke would have loved to have played behind him. 

I mean, he can if he wants to

10 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Wouldn't be mad if Epenesa is the pick at 38. Burns-KK-Brown-Epenesa for the next 2 years is a pretty dynamic, athletic and strong DL. 

1 minute ago, Ratzer said:

Gallimore or Blacklock would be rock Solid players as well. Especially if you consider KK could be cut next offseason a double dip at DT should be one to watch out. You build from the trenches! 

Too much dead cap to cut KK. I don't think he's part of the future, but 2 more years with a stud like Brown beside him, I'm fine with KK.

Besides, Rhule and Snow are going to dip into their Baylor pool and snag Lynch & Roy anyway.

Archived