• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2020 Draft Day 2 Options

Soul Rebel

6 minutes ago, hepcat said:

The offense has starters penciled in at almost every position and the defense is a barren cupboard right now. Anyone on defense will be an a-ok pick in my book

I don't care about penciled in starters next year. I'm looking at '22 and '23. We're gonna be looking at a high draft pick this time no matter what we do to try to patchwork this roster together.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I don't care about penciled in starters next year. I'm looking at '22 and '23. We're gonna be looking at a high draft pick this time no matter what we do to try to patchwork this roster together.

Might as well draft 6 QBs with our remaining picks then, one of them will pan out!!!

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's a Hurney 2nd round pick. If that's not the kiss of death for a draftee I don't know what is. Whoever we pick is damn near guaranteed to bust.

We CAN’T afford to miss on this one (not that we ever can but especially not now). There will either be a good corner or safety there. 

McKinney, Diggs, Fulton, Winfield, have to think ONE of them will be there. 

Archived