• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derrick Brown's tackling...

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Of course it will be .. This is a REBUILD!! SO ANY PICK YOU MAKE WASN'T GOING TO FIX THIS ALONE!!!

Reality check genius.. Good teams build from the trenches not the second level??

Doesn't matter when all phases are needed. You pick the best player you have.

We actually agree then. Only thing we don't agree on is the pick. Meh. 

1 minute ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

This guy is legit trying to sunshine pump a trash defense from last year that lost half it's D-Line rotation players, and it's best player, it's best secondary player, and they'll be better? 

And his reasoning is, the younger players need to be given a shot? 

tenor.gif?itemid=3829050

God you're truly a stupid person..  Please close your mouth while showering and have a buddy help you.... Your definently a drown victim risk...

4 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Lol you pretty much lose cred when you name drop McShay as the guy backing your argument.

To each his own. I wanted Brown throughout this entire process. Unanimous SEC defensive player of the year. You act like he’s a jag. I PROMISE you more scouts had Brown graded ahead of Simmons. A very large number had him as the second best player in the draft. But by all means, continue crying over something you have no control over and spewing out sensationalized nonsense such as “we got a run stopper. Cool”

Lolz

Ah, so you're completely bias on this. Wonderful. Good talk. No point in this back and forth when you were dead set on him. 

Just now, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Doesn't matter when all phases are needed. You pick the best player you have.

We actually agree then. Only thing we don't agree on is the pick. Meh. 

Yes it does matter where you start from..lol

So I guess most smart teams throw rookie QB out to the fire without some semblance of protection because it doesn't matter how you build a team... 

A 4-3 Olb is the lowest value position on a defense  .. So let's start there and build....lol

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Oh yeah? So you just haven’t posted in years then? Because you were the one unaware about the site still censoring.

Do me a favor. Save us the BS and crawl back to wherever you’ve been.

I was JakeDel I dunno the rest for a while too. 

Oh, I was aware. It's just beyond stupid at this point. It's 2020, and still trying to censor people like they're Wal-Mart CD's. 

Just now, GOAT said:

yikes, I left this forum a while back due to posters like this dude and chuck. thought the coast was clear.

what a shiddy surprise on what was supposed to be a fun weekend of talking draft on here.

This place has gotten worse, to be fair. And no, I just state my opinion, and people don't like it. Pretty simple. Isn't that what Forum's are for? 

1 minute ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Biased? Only in so far as I liked him for us. Same bias as you with Simmons moron. Try logic when you argue. It might at least help you look a little smarter

To be fair, we're not speaking in facts or logic at this point. It's all hearsay on what some NFL analyst say. We're bickering to bicker, if we're being completely honest. 

Archived